I distinctly remember what prevented me from going off to the camp… in both the Physics and Chemistry Olympiad. Kind of a sad story in both the cases. Now, having faced defeat because of such events, here is a post for you all to not make any such events…
So, I had a quick discussion with my friend Shourya Pandey, a bronze medalist at the International Maths Olympiad, about his views on the exam and what all stuff he would like his juniors to know… Excited about it? You should be! Let’s head on and have a look at what Shourya advises :
Plan the right way, and your work is half done. That’s what the thing is…. Having a timetable is crucial to your life, in any ways. You might be a genius, you might have the best study material or you might have the best teachers. However, if you do not have a timetable and a regular fixed schedule of study, you will hardly be able to realise your full potential in the examinations.
Hey there folks, your favourite Prepsera is upgrading and migrating to a new address!
Trust me, the new site is better built and more customized than the one we currently have, and has a shorted url. It is… prepsera.com
Notes about the new site :
- The Blog Tab on the front page gives you a link to all the Article that you have here
- The Shop area gives you free access to all of our Notes, DPPs, AITS Papers, etc. and our book releases as well that we take pains in building for you 🙂
- Explore the site and find out more of the Prep-Fundae, Prep-Gyaan and Prep-Godly articles.
- We will now be expanding to other examinations as well like – New articles for Olympiads, Boards, JEE, BITSAT, AIIMS, AIPMT, GRE, CAT, SAT, TOEFL, and how to apply for Singapore Colleges (NUS/NTU), this very year on the new site.
- Already subscribed to Prepsera? Don’t worry! We got you covered. All our old subscribers have been migrated to the new site as well, so you don’t need to register again 🙂
- We urge you to move on to the new site as all the articles from now on shall be available there only.
Awaiting you eagerly at the new Prepsera 🙂
Firstly, Enough might mean just enough level to scrape off a okish score in JEE Advanced or it might mean good enough to score 90% in JEE Advanced. Going by my personal experience, you can clear INPHO (Indian Physics Olympiad) if your concepts of physics are strong enough and you can apply them practically. So, in a word, yes. JEE level physics can get you through, however syllabus completion and a large exposure to tough problems is a must. Continue reading Is JEE level Physics enough for Indian Physics Olympiad (InPhO) ?
Can you do it? Yes you can…. Yes you can!
Is JEE Physics enough for clearing INPhO?
Let us take down these two BIG queries in the minds of many aspirants… Continue reading Let’s crack INPhO in 10 Months…
You must be wondering about the best way to go about your preparation for Olympiads. Let us discuss some tips and traps to help you in your preparation.
Here, we focus on Physics and Chemistry Olympiads. Soon, we will be coming with guides on Astronomy also.