Hello folks. The topic of this article viz attempting the paper is basically what counts. Believe me, I have seen cases wherein people seem to know every damn concept but they just blow it up when its all needed.(I have done that too so I know the inner frustration when this happens..) Continue reading Attempting The Paper
Hey there folks, your favourite Prepsera is upgrading and migrating to a new address!
Trust me, the new site is better built and more customized than the one we currently have, and has a shorted url. It is… prepsera.com
Notes about the new site :
- The Blog Tab on the front page gives you a link to all the Article that you have here
- The Shop area gives you free access to all of our Notes, DPPs, AITS Papers, etc. and our book releases as well that we take pains in building for you 🙂
- Explore the site and find out more of the Prep-Fundae, Prep-Gyaan and Prep-Godly articles.
- We will now be expanding to other examinations as well like – New articles for Olympiads, Boards, JEE, BITSAT, AIIMS, AIPMT, GRE, CAT, SAT, TOEFL, and how to apply for Singapore Colleges (NUS/NTU), this very year on the new site.
- Already subscribed to Prepsera? Don’t worry! We got you covered. All our old subscribers have been migrated to the new site as well, so you don’t need to register again 🙂
- We urge you to move on to the new site as all the articles from now on shall be available there only.
Awaiting you eagerly at the new Prepsera 🙂
The JEE body has released the official schedule with all the important dates – the exams, seat allotment, etc for JEE-2017. Have a look and save this in your calendars. Continue reading JEE 2017 : All the important dates you need to know
So, as the title speaks, as far as I think, JEE is more of a game of perseverance wherein your biggest challenge is your patience and not your raw talent and knowledge. However, I don’t have any intentions of offending all those who are currently preparing for JEE or have cracked it. Continue reading JEE – A Game of Perseverance (By Rahul Agrawal, JEE-2016 AIR 485)
Inorganic Chemistry almost contributes one-third of JEE Advanced Chemistry paper. So, this might seem a bit exaggerated but this is the reality.But, there is one thing which is pretty outspoken about this segment. This is literally hated by most of the students. Infact, in course of my IIT JEE preparation at Kota, I rarely found a guy who cherished Inorganic Chemistry. Whatever be the case, one simply can’t neglect Inorganic Chemistry if one wants a good rank in JEE Advanced.
I am in IIT-Bombay and I believe that I can answer this questions quite accurately and to the point. While it is a known fact that most faculties at IIT do not teach well, I believe these points come into play. Continue reading Teachers at IIT… And where they fail miserably
I was a regular school goer all my 11th and the first two months of my 12th. I was not attending any coaching. I had a enrolled in a test series (FIITJEE I think) and got volumes of material which I would occasionally flip through. A decent performance at school level academics kept me oblivious to the time I was losing. Fast forward 10 months and I was battling it out against all the engineering aspirants of the country in a gruelling 6 hour JEE Advanced test that changed my life. I want to convey through this piece of writing that it is possible to get a decent JEE rank in a short time provided that one is ready to accept the challenge and dedicate his time and efforts. Continue reading How to clear JEE in a short time, viz 3-4 months