Algebra… The study of the one and only ‘x’, the ever unknown variable. Just kidding, algebra is much more than just all this. Although many books differ in what they classify algebra as, I am going to use algebra to basically cover the theory of equations, complex numbers, matrices, sequences and series, and a few minor chapters. Time’s of prime importance and so, let’s be on our way to discuss this essential unit of JEE-Mathematics syllabus.
Let’s head up to the second portion of the Calculus portion of JEE Syllabus. The tricks that we have mastered and used while doing the differential part of calculus shall help a lot in Integral Calculus. After all, Integration is just the inverse of Differentiation. However, it gets a bit more interesting than that. Differentiation of functions can be easy, sometimes even implicit. However, Integration for the most part is not elementary. Let’s head on to the individual chapters and the books that we are going to need for this high-weightage unit of JEE Maths syllabus.
I will be very honest with all of you. I didn’t start my journey of organic reaction mechanisms with the standard method. Usually, kids start of mechanisms with Hydrocarbons (addition/free radical substitution, etc). I started my journey of Reaction Mechanisms with Nucleophilic Substitution reactions. The chapter was Alkyl Halides and there were a number of concepts to be learned – Sn1, Sn2 and Sni reactions, along with the use of Neighbouring Group Participation (NGP). These are definitely the OST important concepts of this chapter and enough attention must be given on them.
Definitely, it can be done !
Even if you do not exclusively prepare for BITSAT, and rather prepare for JEE and other engineering entrances too, you can still score these marks in BITS.
Many of the top scorers of BITS do not particularly prepare for BITS. Trust me, this comes out to be my own experience. Well, so the question that remains here is…
How do I prepare in these 10 months? Continue reading Scoring high in BITSAT with just 10 months of preparation…
Plan the right way, and your work is half done. That’s what the thing is…. Having a timetable is crucial to your life, in any ways. You might be a genius, you might have the best study material or you might have the best teachers. However, if you do not have a timetable and a regular fixed schedule of study, you will hardly be able to realise your full potential in the examinations.
Hey there folks, your favourite Prepsera is upgrading and migrating to a new address!
Trust me, the new site is better built and more customized than the one we currently have, and has a shorted url. It is… prepsera.com
Notes about the new site :
- The Blog Tab on the front page gives you a link to all the Article that you have here
- The Shop area gives you free access to all of our Notes, DPPs, AITS Papers, etc. and our book releases as well that we take pains in building for you 🙂
- Explore the site and find out more of the Prep-Fundae, Prep-Gyaan and Prep-Godly articles.
- We will now be expanding to other examinations as well like – New articles for Olympiads, Boards, JEE, BITSAT, AIIMS, AIPMT, GRE, CAT, SAT, TOEFL, and how to apply for Singapore Colleges (NUS/NTU), this very year on the new site.
- Already subscribed to Prepsera? Don’t worry! We got you covered. All our old subscribers have been migrated to the new site as well, so you don’t need to register again 🙂
- We urge you to move on to the new site as all the articles from now on shall be available there only.
Awaiting you eagerly at the new Prepsera 🙂
Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is one of the most prestigious universities in India for under-graduate education. While earlier, BITS used to accept students based on their performance in their respective Boards, now it admits students exclusively on the basis of their performance in the reputed BITS-AT (BITS-Aptitude Test). Continue reading BITS-AT : The Complete Guide