Scoring more than 200 in JEE-Main is pretty good. It grants access to so many good colleges of the country. And well, let me tell you a secret…. It’s not tough to score that much ! All you need is immense confidence, and a realization of how hard you have worked in the last two years. Don’t look at how others have competed. Only compare yourself with how you were earlier, and how well your preparation is now. Trust me, never stop believing in your capabilities. You can achieve !
Hey there folks, your favourite Prepsera is upgrading and migrating to a new address!
Trust me, the new site is better built and more customized than the one we currently have, and has a shorted url. It is… prepsera.com
Notes about the new site :
- The Blog Tab on the front page gives you a link to all the Article that you have here
- The Shop area gives you free access to all of our Notes, DPPs, AITS Papers, etc. and our book releases as well that we take pains in building for you 🙂
- Explore the site and find out more of the Prep-Fundae, Prep-Gyaan and Prep-Godly articles.
- We will now be expanding to other examinations as well like – New articles for Olympiads, Boards, JEE, BITSAT, AIIMS, AIPMT, GRE, CAT, SAT, TOEFL, and how to apply for Singapore Colleges (NUS/NTU), this very year on the new site.
- Already subscribed to Prepsera? Don’t worry! We got you covered. All our old subscribers have been migrated to the new site as well, so you don’t need to register again 🙂
- We urge you to move on to the new site as all the articles from now on shall be available there only.
Awaiting you eagerly at the new Prepsera 🙂
This part focuses on what we know as the core Inorganic Chemistry – The s-block, p-block, d-block and f-block elements and Hydrogen
The inorganic chemistry topics that we considered in Part 1 were fun, right? Well, the chapters we are going to discuss here are the ones that will make you cringe and leave inorganic chemistry. Well, you just can’t leave it though. Why? Well, firstly because these chapters have no tricky questions, and secondly, they need very little effort.
The JEE body has released the official schedule with all the important dates – the exams, seat allotment, etc for JEE-2017. Have a look and save this in your calendars. Continue reading JEE 2017 : All the important dates you need to know
So, when the article said LIFE AT IIT Roorkee, you might have expected me to come up with something that might help you to know more about IIT-R. WELL, the place undoubtedly is AMAZING. It has a lush green campus spread across 360 acres. But does not every IIT come with a cool campus and awesome students who make the place worth spending an important part of your life?
Mark my words… Peter Sykes’ Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry, has gained the status of a god-book of reaction mechanisms because generations of eminent chemists have used this book in their life. moreover, as regards the high school scenario of India, loads of JEE/AIIMS aspirants have successfully used it to clear their exams with flying colours.